VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

601 - 620 of 645 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
My 1992 Eurovan CV from Canada. I am the second owner and bought it from the original owner who bought it from a dealership in our town. This was the last year of the Westfalia in North America: zero went to the USA, and about 400 went to Canada, and that was it forever. This one's got a manually transmission, and the full camper interior. A truly rare bird in this part of the world. I had 2 people drop by and offer to buy it the first week that I owned it. I love it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here is The van of joy my classic 1993 Caravelle LWB

These were taken when I bought her

Pictures of the interior after I had cleaned her up

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here is my 1994 2.4d Multivan Westfalia , just converted from Auto to manual transmission at 273.000km. Bought it when I was
living in Canada to a couple a Germans who brought it for a 1 year trip. Back on the European continent, Brussels Belgium since 3 years now.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Help! I'm converting my 95 back to an early front end after a previous owner put later panels and bumper on. I've tried fitting the outer front panels under the headlights, but only one lug lines up with a hole by the grille. Should both lug holes bolt somewhere? It looks like something is missing. Does anyone have a pic of this area? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Help! I'm converting my 95 back to an early front end after a previous owner put later panels and bumper on. I've tried fitting the outer front panels under the headlights, but only one lug lines up with a hole by the grille. Should both lug holes bolt somewhere? It looks like something is missing. Does anyone have a pic of this area? Thanks.
Is yours a '95? If so it might have had the 'later' front panel so only the bracket to mount the grille to....

My '95 is like this, I retro fitted the earlier type but only used the grille mount, minor bodge but a bit of fettling & it's on :cool:

Rich.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I don't seem to be able to put a picture in.
It look s mess at the moment anyway. Just started doing up a 1993 velle.
Have any of you guys added swivel bases to the front and if so whats the deal with moving the seat belt. I really want to get hte swivel bases in but I can't see how it works with the seat belt attached to the base.

Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
530 Posts
Have any of you guys added swivel bases to the front and if so whats the deal with moving the seat belt. I really want to get hte swivel bases in but I can't see how it works with the seat belt attached to the base.

Cheers
Andy
I have used seat belt brackets from a T25, they bolt to the base only. They are a metal bracket that will pivot on the bolt so you just lush them down out of the way to swivel the seat.

601 - 620 of 645 Posts