VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

621 - 640 of 643 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Guys...looking through this thread and lots of the pics are missing? The box where the pic should be says I must upgrade my account, but can't find anywhere on my account where I can do this...anyone any ideas? Cheers :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Pick this one up a few weeks ago, 1992, 125k on the clock, 2L petrol. Apparently spent a lot of it's life in Cornwall so the salty air has had a go at it, it has rust around the sills, arches, rear window etc.... but seems sound enough otherwise. Not going for a full on resto at this stage but plan is to gather the panels up over the next few months and get her tidied up.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
After 8 1/2 years of ownership, thought it was time to add a few imagesI:

1995 ex 1.9D (1X engine) converted to 1,.9tdi (1Z engine) with the usual toys like Cruise-cotrol & MFA display dash-cluster:cool:

looking like a 'Monster Truck' :eek:

with my B3 Passat (Tdi'd)

with my Mk2 Golf (Tdi'd) being Guarded by P'-nip:cool:

and a van needs a 'name' Rasp:

Rich.

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Well that's a unique name,quite a fitting name really,I can see the similarities between the vans name and the real thing,temps you in then takes over your life and spends all your money T:LOL:

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,190 Posts
Not quite true anyway.....
Haven't you read about "female circumcision" ?

It's just like "modern cars"......takes all the pleasure away LOL:

Surprised you got the word past the swear filters anyway!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Introducing Valentine - Our 1994 Westie, picked up from Thisted, West Jutland, Denmark on 14th February, hence the name! Couldn't say for certain but this 2.4 seems to be totally original, with beautiful unflawed Caribbean Green paintwork. We haven't stopped smiling since we drove him home to Ebeltoft, in East Jutland. Bring on the summer!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here's my J reg, been unused for over five years but I'm in the position to get it going again and hopefully have some fun before the year's over 😎

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 95 Westfalia Exclusive - got it in August - the travel ban will maybe help me keep to my agreed mileage for insurance. Usually away at least every 2nd weekend. Spent a great week in October doing the NC500.
IMG_20200320_074147_774.jpg

621 - 640 of 643 Posts