VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am i having an old age brain failure or did Bernard Newbury have a T4 that was fitted with all his usual custom upholstery, but the rear door opened to a bank of subs?
Can't find any pics of it anywhere.
Was it a T4 or a T25? Am sure it was a T4

·
Registered
768 Posts
heres a mk1 golf ive started. it did the rounds a few years back
and its getting a rebuild

and theres 36 10" subs in the back !

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
:eek: Really!!!!! How did you see let alone hear anything with that set up!!!! The vibration would turn your eyes to a pulp.....LOL:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Oh the 90's I remember the cars and working in a car audio shop as a fitter, put some amazing amounts of things in cars :ILU:

·
Registered
768 Posts
yep quite loud 167 db should be better now ,there's almost 3 times the power and a 3rd more cone area!
and very trick door opening mech
will be doing the rounds next year so keepa look out for it

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
don't forget Beetle Bash too A:

that and BJ in consecutive months,man i was hangin after a summer of shows back then LOL:
Starting with the Spring Nationals at Santa Pod which seemed to be the first un-official VW show of the season - camping in the snow flurries at the Pod, those were the days :)

·
Formerly known as boscombesurfer
1,315 Posts
Starting with the Spring Nationals at Santa Pod which seemed to be the first un-official VW show of the season - camping in the snow flurries at the Pod, those were the days :)
I wonder if it was one of the spring nationals but I remember one year at Santa Pod in the early 60s an American top fuel dragster was shipped over to have a go at the first in the 4s run and blew itself to pieces about 2/3 of the way up the track :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts