VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to buy a van this year, but am increasingly worried that a diesel van is going to end up increasingly expensive, unwelcome in many places, and will be hard to sell in the end.

Do others feel the same?

Does anyone know whether VW are planning to bring in petrol engines sometime soon?

·
Registered
384 Posts
I think we will see diesel vehicles becoming less popular over the coming years, but there are so many of them about that the government cannot just sweep them off the road without there being a proper revolution....

If there was a decent petrol engined alternative, I'd certainly consider it.

Worst case, in years to come, I'll have to pay someone to put a petrol engine into my van.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
I think we will see diesel vehicles becoming less popular over the coming years, but there are so many of them about that the government cannot just sweep them off the road without there being a proper revolution....

If there was a decent petrol engined alternative, I'd certainly consider it.

Worst case, in years to come, I'll have to pay someone to put a petrol engine into my van.
Wouldn't it be terrible if we had to put a petrol bmw m5 engine in our buses! :eek:

·
Registered
406 Posts
...you should start worrying when the government orders all manufacturers to stop making diesel vehicles....not in our lifetime. Do turkeys vote for Christmas ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts