Where an annoying and troublesome fault was traced and fixed inside an hour A:
And for a very good price :cool:

Thanks to Dazboi and his tech team T:

Be assured of my future business (although hopefully not too soon) :D

Alan :ILU:

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
crikey i leave you lot alone for five minutes and youre like a couple of kids........

in case youve missed me ive actually been poorly for a while as for the roomster it is currently in the possession of our heathrow parts manager as his octavia is a bit poorly,

alan kev and i are just glad we could be of service

·
Registered
T4-less-Tom :-(
1,711 Posts
I'll ditto that,

Had my cambelt and all the other bits done for a good price (I contacted local dealers to get a quote for comparison to see just how much i saved with R-ac and it was quite shockingly good T:)

After this work the aux belt started slipping (not really Cordwallis fault) so had to go back but to cover my fuel I got free labour on the fitting of a new belt (the old one had come to the end of it's life) plus a rather cool accessory fitted with free labour and coding :ILU:

Excellent service... talking of service, i'll probably back soon for one of those soon, the number of miles I seem to end up doing! Well worth the 2hr drive and I'd also recommend the Grub Hub on the corner if you get hungry, top food and top waitresses I:

Cheers Dazboi T:

Tom

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
Echoing many past threads.

I'm just back from a trip to Darren, "The King of Cordwallis"

Alan :ILU:

Was in there today on a flying visit in the car. Hope I didn't just walk past you or anything Alan:confused:. Was in a bit of a rush and, as usual a world of my own :D!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I am sure there are loads of jokes along the lines of "getting a good servicing by Dazboi" but I wont be the one to make them...

If I did, I wouldn't be able to afford the biscuit payment the next time I go there :D (I believe chocolate digestives are the ones to take).

John R

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Was in there today on a flying visit in the car. Hope I didn't just walk past you or anything Alan:confused:. Was in a bit of a rush and, as usual a world of my own :D!
Nah, I don't think you did Dave :no:

You weren't dropping a certain item off, for a bear from the sidcup area, were you?

If so, it's a b:*r I missed you, because I was going to pick it up for him, if it was there LOL:

·
13,223 Posts
he missed you by about half an hour alan! and yes i now have a t4 single seat as a desk chair lol, very comfy!

who mentioned biscuits?

i thank you all for your kind comments, the door is always open

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
You weren't dropping a certain item off, for a bear from the sidcup area, were you?

If so, it's a b:*r I missed you, because I was going to pick it up for him, if it was there LOL:
Was there about 11.45 I guess, with that certain something !

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Was there about 11.45 I guess, with that certain something !
Cue one grumpy bear ;)

Didn't know biscuits were part of the "Cordwallis experience" :dunno:

I'll know next time W:

·
13,223 Posts
alan, i dont know if ur around but kevins back this monday if you wanna drop me a line laters

1 - 17 of 17 Posts