VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know One or Two peeps on here have New Beetles or More Like there Missus do ;) LOL:

So a Bit Like the Golf Mk IV Thread here's one for the New Beetle.

Mrs Dan has had one for nearly a year now BUT I'm just starting to get me teeth into it ;)

Mrs Dan's Crimbo Pressie has come Early.

Some Audi A2 split rim style Alloys Bought from Crewe VW Main Dealers which they were selling off at a very very more than reasonable price :tu

Here at Mr Baxters Brickwerks having some Bilstein Dampers Fitted along with the wheels & some other bit's n' bobs

Yes Yes I know it probably needs slammin a bit now, But we'll let it settle a bit 1st over't cobbled streets n' stone sets n' stuff :D

The Ride is transformed :tu

I do find that Mr Bilstein is a purveyor of extremely fine Suspension ;) :ILU:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Not trying to hijack your thread DD
And I know I've posted this up before, but................
We don't have a New Beetle, but if we did this would be the one I wanted :ILU:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Loving the droopy eyelids on Debbies Beetle BTW A:

G

·
Here at Mr Baxters Brickwerks having some Bilstein Dampers Fitted along with the wheels & some other bit's n' bobs

Yes Yes I know it probably needs slammin a bit now, But we'll let it settle a bit 1st over't cobbled streets n' stone sets n' stuff :D

The Ride is transformed :tu

I do find that Mr Bilstein is a purveyor of extremely fine Suspension ;) :ILU:
Did Simon show you the old shocks!! :eek: uber SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet it drives like a differnt bug now :ILU:

·
Registered
924 Posts
Why we are on the subject of Beetles, someone asked on FB what the flower thing is all about? Do they come as standard or is it the "in" thing to have in the bug?

(This is not a stab just a plain question)

·
Registered
780 Posts
I got a Belle in September, she is a beautiful pale blue metallic cabriolet!

We bought Azka (the T4) last October and after going to a few shows and our boys being a little older, the ... god dare I say it ... the Scenic had to go! Started looking at downsizing to a beetle, as have the T4 if we need space and then thought what the hell .. it to be a fun family car .. let's have a soft top!

Have had the roof down loads ... even made the kids sit in the back with the top down and a blanket over them!

Really like the old beetles, but as we are not a mechanically minded family we decided a newish one would be best!

I will post a picky soon!

Stacey
Belle's Mum
:cool:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Why we are on the subject of Beetles, someone asked on FB what the flower thing is all about? Do they come as standard or is it the "in" thing to have in the bug?

(This is not a stab just a plain question)
Not really sure what the 'thing' is but I have two ... a pink one and a cream one!

I like to change my flower to suit my mood ... I've seen a black one and not sure if I should get that one too! ( I feel an obsession starting!)

Stacey
;)

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did Simon show you the old shocks!! :eek: uber SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet it drives like a differnt bug now :ILU:
Yep they were properly Knackered Jim,

Be okay for the penny farthing Tho ;) LOL:

Bug is Quite a sporty ride now :tu

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
DD it needs some orange stripes over the bonnet roof and boot...

Go on it needs GulfingI:

Nice wheels get some bacon in it to lower it!

Rob

·
Premium Member
10,571 Posts
Hey Debster - Beetle looking great on the new rims ... THis is a pic of our Hayleys (Pre Kids) Beetle

The Golf is great, but soon as we are Buggy Free, it will be the same again, but a Cabriolet TDi - we even kept the alloys ...

But don't worry Hecky - I am looking to keep the Golf as my every day drive :D

Although I quite like this one :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
DD it needs some orange stripes over the bonnet roof and boot...

Go on it needs GulfingI:
Aint his Bug to Gulf up :no

He's already tried brainwashing me with no effect ;)

Hey Debster - Beetle looking great on the new rims ... THis is a pic of our Hayleys (Pre Kids) Beetle
The Golf is great, but soon as we are Buggy Free, it will be the same again, but a Cabriolet TDi - we even kept the alloys ...
Yes I do like my new wheels and I think he'll have to dig deep as I want a Cabrio next ;)

·
Premium Member
1,412 Posts
But don't worry Hecky - I am looking to keep the Golf as my every day drive :D

Good man, you know it makes sense. for a minute there i thought you was going to stray! :eek:
We get ours back from the bodyshop on wednesday A:
Cant wait!!! Brrrrrrm tsshhh brrrrrrrrm tsshhh :D Diesel power ;)

·
Premium Member
10,571 Posts
We took one step nearer Mrs Jimbo getting her Beetle - we have officially retired the Big Pushchair/Buggy thing.

We can now make do with just the small fold up thing Wahoo !!!

We had previously tried this in the boot (if you can call it that) of a Cabriolet - it Just fits !

So hopefully by mid to end of Sumer - new addition to the Jimbo Camp.

Seen a really nice Charcoal Grey one buzzing about on some 19's ... was going to take a picy of it, but it has a rather attractive young Blondie driving it .... I can see how this would end:

"Local man driving black van, gets arrested for stalking Young Lady in Beetle" :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
[QUOTE

Smileykulture becomes Limeykulture,

Corr-blimey limey Kars Beetle..[/QUOTE]

New wheels , lowered, graphics, whats on the cards for the bug, nice one karen.:ILU:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts