VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Been on the phone to VW Commersial vichichals on friday and they are supplying two VW racing jackets for my bother and I, I am going to ask them to produce these jackets with the VW badge and the Sportline Logo. Would anybody be interested in one of these jackets? If there is enough demand I expect they will approve them. Costs to be confirmed... Watch this space!:eek: :ILU: For Sportline owners only!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all. Been on the phone to VW Commersial vichichals on friday and they are supplying two VW racing jackets for my bother and I, I am going to ask them to produce these jackets with the VW badge and the Sportline Logo. Would anybody be interested in one of these jackets? If there is enough demand I expect they will approve them. Costs to be confirmed... Watch this space!:eek: :ILU: For Sportline owners only!
Vehicles you Fick'O'I:

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
For Sportline Owners Only. That sounds like the dealership talking. Not for me thanks i'll stick with my R'Line goodies vw sent me.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
wooley hats,racing jackets,fleece with and without hoods some pictures and stickers. Oh and some tickets for Brands hatch last 2 years. ABT in Leeds played with. Well Wicked blokes.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wooley hats,racing jackets,fleece with and without hoods some pictures and stickers. Oh and some tickets for Brands hatch last 2 years. ABT in Leeds played with. Well Wicked blokes.
That car looks mean with the four pipes:ILU:

I don't know much about VW cars is it a ?? R32 3.2ltr v6??????:*

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
That car looks mean with the four pipes:ILU:

I don't know much about VW cars is it a ?? R32 3.2ltr v6??????:*
It's 2.2 RLine was 174 bhp till ABT worked on it now running 245 bhp. The dearlership used to be spot on but the last few months lost their way a bit change of managment sad really i'm shopping else where at mo. Different plate on it now using my late wifes initials.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts