VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Having seen several people ask questions of late, Only to be told have you tried the search button, got me thinking does anyone know if anyone has posted anything about the said search button before as i cant find anything about it

sorry if youve been asked about this before but im quite new and need alot of help at times and i would love to know all there is to know about searching for the search button T:

yes i am fucking bored before any nose in the air ive been on this forum alot longer than you twats start moaning at me LOL:

·
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Use the search button, for fuck sake don't you dim wits fucking get it!
Looks like ive found a right one here i bet he drives a fast noisy van with shiney twin exhausts and has a fake tan and a very small winky :D

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
A've not been on here as long as you's auld s but ah cant find a search button on ma keyboard,noo is that cause av got the wrong type or what :*

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
it's up ^^^^^^ there on the right >>>>>>>>. T:

Welcome to the forum *<:)>

Is that your van in your avatar, they look like audi alloys if i'm not mistaken? Get some pics up for the pic whores on here I:

PS what have you got against little winkys?

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
The reason you can't fucking find what you are looking for you useless cunt is because the forum search button is as much use as you are...... When will users realise its quicker, more effective and easier to use google, which will generally direct you back to the numerous posts on whether you stupid fuckin wheels will fit and other useless cr ap that's posted so frequently it makes me want to vomit......

·
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The reason you can't fucking find what you are looking for you useless cunt is because the forum search button is as much use as you are...... When will users realise its quicker, more effective and easier to use google, which will generally direct you back to the numerous posts on whether you stupid fuckin wheels will fit and other useless cr ap that's posted so frequently it makes me want to vomit......
thanks for your kind and friendly words of wisdom mate and i just love it how you all admit (im in front) :D

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
googled the search button- didnt help much

1 - 20 of 30 Posts