VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I've always had vw's golf, polo etc Hubby just bought me a Ford Galaxy for my 40th Titanium x etc etc wanted to treat me....been banging on about a vw camper for years...didn't get the message did he humph. Anyway long story short I hit the Galaxy and we're now selling it to get a T4 Camper YAY preferably yellow if I can find the right one :) Want a vehicle that I can get sandy and muddy and enjoy, more of a lifestyle change really so we can live outdoors in the summer especially. Off to classifieds I goooooo A:

Oh and we're from sunny Cornwall land of the most expensive dubs! lol

·
Registered
228 Posts
Good luck with your search, on the plus side there always seems to be plenty for sale around the Westcountry....once you sort through the ridiculously overpriced ones I:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Welcome aboard. All I can say is take your time in choosing one, the more you look at the better. There is some rubbish out there :ILU:Good luck

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Good luck looking!!

You picked the most expensive time of year too.....

Have you worked a budget out yet? May be worth buying through the forum as you will stand a slightly better chance of getting a decent van and not getting robbed blind on ebay?

Couldn't agree more about taking your time.

And no rush, as we enjoy using the van in the winter as much, if not more. Less traffic, tourists, better and more discrete wild camping, darker nights, not so hot etc....

You have made me want to go and throw a bucket of sand in the back of mine now!!!!

You will love it!!!!

There is a place near me called Beachy Head, its a great spot to let a car roll off (oops, I left the handbrake off) so you can get the van money a little quicker. LOL:LOL:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts