VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been offered a van, Seller says its the first t4 to roll off the production line:*

How the hell would i check that???????????

I've got the reg...

·
jabby fingered, worn nubbed, ginger ninja
12,080 Posts
Pm dazboi with the reg and vin he might be able to do something in the morning T:

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
Ask Volkswagen, write a nice letter

May be the first RHD but I doubt the first off the production line, that would be in the museum at hannover I would expect?

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
No idea but i've seen about 3 of them sell on ebay in the last 4 years LOL: This could be the one of course but doubtfull LOL: ;)

·
13,223 Posts
by the Chassis no.?
Vw themselves would know using that

If you want me to ask will, I'll try, pm the chassis number and I'll see what I can find out

If it is the first one, steer clear, all the early t4's were pants apparently I:

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Vw themselves would know using that

If you want me to ask will, I'll try, pm the chassis number and I'll see what I can find out

If it is the first one, steer clear, all the early t4's were pants apparently I:
Yep all really early ones were pants, Thats why it doesnt work probably

P.M sent dude

·
13,223 Posts
Dazboi if you were at cordwallis in 1991 you would have seen this vanI: It was a cordwallis demo;)
I wasn't but I know a lot who were, I bet I could probably find out who sold it too

It's another question I can ask "did we get the very first t4 off the factory line"

If it is true ill put a wager there's pictures of that van somewhere

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wasn't but I know a lot who were, I bet I could probably find out who sold it too

It's another question I can ask "did we get the very first t4 off the factory line"

If it is true ill put a wager there's pictures of that van somewhere
LOL cheers dude, would be good to find out:D

To be honest i'm not expecting it to be true, if its true though i will save it from being scraped and make it look nice again:ILU:

·
13,223 Posts
Btw will I was still at school in 91

But my mastertech was at Cordwallis then

23 years this year A:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts