VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well done Everybody!!

All,

As both a T5 Camper owner and a serving soldier of over 30 years service (hopefully many more to come!!) can I just pass on my huge thanks and admiration to everybody involved in this fantastic project. H4H is making a real difference to the lives of those young lads and lassies who are returning home from Ops with horrendous injuries on an all too frequent baiss. Be under no illusions that the money raised will go directly to the soldiers and will allow them to maintain a reasonable quality of life and enjoy doing some of the things that they were doing prior to there incident. It's also worth noting that the T4/T5 scene is huge throughout the military and a large number of the boys are now buying vans and are enjoying the freedom that they bring. I was parked up on the drill square in a camp in Shrewsbury on Friday night on my way to busfreeze and there were no fewer than 4 vans parked up on the square.

Once again well done to you all,. Having witnessed the T4/5 VANNERS at close quarters on a number of occasions you are indeed a credit to this country. ALTHOUGH I would rather fight the Taliban Daily than take you lot on at drinking and partying!!

Look out for Pegasus (Airborne Forces) Campers under the maroon flag.

All the best,

Jo

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Certainly not forgotten in my books.

BTW, did Dave sell the van- only he's not been on this site for 7 months. Maybe that or he's too busy enjoying it ;) x
It got put up for sale last year - would think it's moved to a new owner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts