VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
with most/a lot of folk who are into vw's/customs/rods etc etc they will be members of several other forums, I am and don't hide it and yes I posted on VZi something similar to what I posted on here about the way things are going,not derogetory or ass liking just my take, I am also a member on NSRA site, that went very close knit with non members of the NSRA only allowed 25 posts but to join the NSRA its £40 odd I think and you can't show your ride unless its pre-70 sufffice to say I don't bother anymore, still want a 34 3-window coupe but won't bother with the forum if I get one

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
with most/a lot of folk who are into vw's/customs/rods etc etc they will be members of several other forums, I am and don't hide it and yes I posted on VZi something similar to what I posted on here about the way things are going,not derogetory or ass liking just my take, I am also a member on NSRA site, that went very close knit with non members of the NSRA only allowed 25 posts but to join the NSRA its £40 odd I think and you can't show your ride unless its pre-70 sufffice to say I don't bother anymore, still want a 34 3-window coupe but won't bother with the forum if I get one
Mick, you on Rods'n'Sods its alright on there, as a alternative to the NSRA..............

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Mick, you on Rods'n'Sods its alright on there, as a alternative to the NSRA..............
no ?? tell me more please T: I have to not look at the rods much as I have wanted a 3-window since watching California Kid back when I was about 18

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
right I'm outa this thread - cross posting don't work :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts