VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here use any of the above destinations to do some proper MTB, I don't mean just going in a circle with the kids (not trying to insult anyone here just looking for the good trails) I'm looking for a trail map of Danbury and if Thetford's red and black are any good, planning a trip there this weekend. Cheers T:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Anyone on here use any of the above destinations to do some proper MTB, I don't mean just going in a circle with the kids (not trying to insult anyone here just looking for the good trails) I'm looking for a trail map of Danbury and if Thetford's red and black are any good, planning a trip there this weekend. Cheers T:
I've been on the black route and its not to bad considering its in one of the flattest counties. Lots of tree roots make it quite hard going but enjoyable. Don't be expecting any massive down hill runs. Enjoy your day mate T:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Better half survived Dusk til Dawn at Thetford. Shame it was muddy, wet and miserable at the night:eek:

But the guys went out in the day, when dry and nice said the trails were excellent. Nice flat bridleways and interconnecting single tracks. T:

Have fun:)

·
Registered
108 Posts
I did dusk till dawn there last year and it was quite good trail wise (the mud wasnt ) I wouldn't drive a long distance though for it and I definitely wouldn't class the black route as black more like an easy red

·
Registered
125 Posts
Black route is fun if you tonk it but not amazing. I wouldn't travel a long way just to ride it but if you're in the area anyway then it's worth a blast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts