VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM GOING TO FIND YOU!!!!! I can't believe this has happened to me right on top of Christmas tooooo! I just got home to find all the windows wide open!! They've taken everything. it's all gone! Im waiting for the police! The dirty rotten thieving low lifes. What kind of sick minded person would do that to another person? You are not human. You are low life scum!!!!! That was my advent calander and you had no right to open it and eat all my chocolates!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are a 8 suspects if I include the 2 dogs cos thats how many there were in the house when I got back from watching the footy, mad as hell I am

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Did they get your T5 forum sticker too............honestly................some people got no morals :(

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Did they get your T5 forum sticker too............honestly................some people got no morals :(
The sticker doesn't matter as he'll get another free one with next years subs, but the choccys ................. just scum :(.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you lived closer I would put you on the list of suspectsRasp: T5 sticker, more chance of finding rocking horse s***, just to make it worse everyone thinks its so funny, revenge, revenge, revenge.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Reminds me of the Jehovah's Witness Advent Calendar - every time you open a door someone tells you to sod off! I:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts