VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a punchure yesterday, replaced with spare wheel and tyre as this was ok,Brough a brand new vancotyre had it fitted to rim and put into the spare tray ready for the weekend were I was going to change the wheels around etc, only secured by the 2 standard bolts on the wheel bar thing under van, woke up this morning and the new tyre/wheel has be stolen !!! £90 out of pocket. Chop their hands off thats what should happen if there caught thieving scumbags.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Had a punchure yesterday, replaced with spare wheel and tyre as this was ok,Brough a brand new vancotyre had it fitted to rim and put into the spare tray ready for the weekend were I was going to change the wheels around etc, only secured by the 2 standard bolts on the wheel bar thing under van, woke up this morning and the new tyre/wheel has be stolen !!! £90 out of pocket. Chop their hands off thats what should happen if there caught thieving scumbags.
Sorry to hear that.
Absolute scum!.Talk about timing.

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
wonder how the theives new it was a new tyre . one of the guys from the tyre centre maybe ?
i dont believe it was co incidence , dont believe in that !

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wonder how the theives new it was a new tyre . one of the guys from the tyre centre maybe ?
i dont believe it was co incidence , dont believe in that !
No I am the same, thing is tyre depot was 20 miles away and I never left an address... but I have my suspicians and if right I will seek revenge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts