VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,262 Posts
People, especially ones who can’t do anything for themselves and expect everyone to do everything for them.
This includes people who can’t use the search function.
Whilst we are at it these millennial Snowflakes who have no life experience yet and incapable of looking at the bigger picture and consequences of what they are trying to preach

·
Registered
651 Posts
Too many things to list in full, quite a few others have already covered (c u next Tuesdays who indicate then cut you up as though an indicator is a automatic rite of entry) speaking with an upper inflection in the middle of a sentence when there's no need, people who cut you up by not indicating, mainly people really who don't give a toss about anyone other than themselveshsy:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ok not daily but 'on a now and then basis' like today!

Message form national Lottery saying, please check your account as you have won a prize!

Why do they do this for silly little wins under £20. Have they any idea Of what I go through for those few seconds while I log in!
My heart is pumping... Could this be it...……..

Nope, you won £5 ………. again

:*

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dandruff. I hate these snowflakes on others' shoulders, especially when someone is wearing a black suit. It looks disgusting... Dandruff was my problem too and I was very shy because of it but I've found a solution. I'm just begging all of you people, do not wear black clothes if you have dandruff!

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Dandruff. I hate these snowflakes on others' shoulders, especially when someone is wearing a black suit. It looks disgusting... Dandruff was my problem too and I was very shy because of it but I've found a solution. I'm just begging all of you people, do not wear black clothes if you have dandruff!
Yeah me too, hate spammers with bad hair....Rasp:

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
Ha ha ha. I you’re not careful you’ll be getting "milkshaked"..

Allah Akbar !

I would have said that some time ago but Lachlan and I haven’t bantered for a while. MikeDelta on the other hand, if this two on a thread together we’re all screwed.

Peace ✌ bros!Rasp:

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
I would have said that some time ago but Lachlan and I haven’t bantered for a while. MikeDelta on the other hand, if this two on a thread together we’re all screwed.

Peace ✌ bros!Rasp:
Well, Lachlan, looks like MikeDelta overstepped the mark. Just down to you now.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts