VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped my T4 off at the garage on Tuesday evening to get the cam belt done, picked it up on Thursday evening, so that was 48 hours without it. You have no idea how much i missed it, i was thinking about it the whole time wondering how it was doing, hoping the garage was looking after it. Unbelievable. Funny thing is, i don`t even drive it during the week but the thought of it not being parked outside was torture.
Had an argument with my Missus last week and she shouted at me saying i think about my Lambretta more than her, if only she knew how much i think about my van too..I:
That`s it...I`m in love...:)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Dropped my T4 off at the garage on Tuesday evening to get the cam belt done, picked it up on Thursday evening, so that was 48 hours without it. You have no idea how much i missed it, i was thinking about it the whole time wondering how it was doing, hoping the garage was looking after it. Unbelievable. Funny thing is, i don`t even drive it during the week but the thought of it not being parked outside was torture.
Had an argument with my Missus last week and she shouted at me saying i think about my Lambretta more than her, if only she knew how much i think about my van too..I:
That`s it...I`m in love...:)
Love it, because its so so so true....

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
T: With you all the way...sad, pathetic...but with you all the way:D

We drove back across France last week and found myself parked up for a rest just looking at the van thinking how much I love it. My wife does not get it. :*

When No 2 son first got his moped and would sit on it in the garage when he had nowhere to go, my wife would talk about him as if it was not normal. Thats the trouble with them, they just do not get it...it was a comfortable moped I:

Ahhh, just peaked out of office window to check the love of my life is ok. Then later I will drive the long route home to Miss misery guts...Rasp:

·
Registered
528 Posts
It's all true!
The lads at work sometimes catch me staring out of the window at my van.... It's a good thing they understand 'Man and van' love I:

·
Beardy Bus Driver
1,419 Posts
Know where you're coming from too there fella.

My wife and I were having a chat and enjoying a glass of wine on holiday. When she must of noticed a look of van love cross my face. She looked at it too and then came out with, "I think I get it now, it's just a big Tonka toy to you isn't it?" :D

I too love my van but my wife understands T: And the best thing about it, I think it's beginning to rub off on her :ILU:
She still gets really embarrassed when I wave at other vws :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts