VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So folks

The time has come to possibly sell my beautiful transporter shuttle and upgrade to a newer T6 shuttle.

Just wanting to know peoples thoughts on value of my van and secondly what T6 model they would recommend.

My Van well it’s a T5.1 2012 140 manual 6 speed se model. Twin sliding doors a/c clarion head unit with sat nav. Fill custom grey and orange stitched leather interior. Sits on 19 Axe alloys, abt style lower front splitter. Side bars and roof rails. Starlight blue cherry red mirrors upper grill and rear roof spoiler. Also bull bar drl headlights.

Full service history since I’ve owned it from 40k mikes now on 118000k will rise slightly.

Second bit, the new van- so with the new engines I’d prefer the 150ps but some people say the 102 is very economical and efficient but I live in the countryside surrounded by the Yorkshire wolds so will I die going up hills with a 102 engine or would it in peoples experiences be able to cope with the rolling roads of the wolds.

Sorry for the long winded post but just after genuine people’s feedback and advice.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts