VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

With deep regret I'm thinking about selling our 1993 VW Caravelle CL 2.5 Auto LWB.

I'm finding that I don’t have the time (not even to pop and meet our nearest club meet) to work on the velle (not that she needs work doing!).

I've tried looking at other websites to see how much it might be worth, but wondered what you might pay?

The Velle is 2.5 Petrol with 4 speed auto box - (Oils replaced in both (engine and gear) recently), 128K on the clock but cannot verify this as when I brought it all I got given was the MOT and V5. MOT till Jun 10, TAX till 30 Jan 10, I have replaced both heater matrix as they were cracked and leaking water. Body work has some rust spots but I believe this is just on the surface, standard steels but painted black, 2 new (second hand) rear doors, 1 piece rear bumper. It has 8 seats and the standard CL spec, GL being the top level for that year I do believe. Engine doesn't smoke, gear box drives through all the gears and the brakes work :).

Any ideas how much I should advertise it for?

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Hi All,

With deep regret I'm thinking about selling our 1993 VW Caravelle CL 2.5 Auto LWB.

I'm finding that I don’t have the time (not even to pop and meet our nearest club meet) to work on the velle (not that she needs work doing!).

I've tried looking at other websites to see how much it might be worth, but wondered what you might pay?

The Velle is 2.5 Petrol with 4 speed auto box - (Oils replaced in both (engine and gear) recently), 128K on the clock but cannot verify this as when I brought it all I got given was the MOT and V5. MOT till Jun 10, TAX till 30 Jan 10, I have replaced both heater matrix as they were cracked and leaking water. Body work has some rust spots but I believe this is just on the surface, standard steels but painted black, 2 new (second hand) rear doors, 1 piece rear bumper. It has 8 seats and the standard CL spec, GL being the top level for that year I do believe. Engine doesn't smoke, gear box drives through all the gears and the brakes work :).

Any ideas how much I should advertise it for?
pm me mate might be interested...cheers si.:ILU:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.