VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
561 - 580 of 846 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #563 ·
Where you this weekend then b&t ?
Im going to try and do a weekend at the lizard next week and booked up a weekend at the watersports centre campsite Stithians for early July 🤞 its not crazy

·
Registered
12,889 Posts
Where you this weekend then b&t ?
Im going to try and do a weekend at the lizard next week and booked up a weekend at the watersports centre campsite Stithians for early July 🤞 its not crazy
Same as last days off Stu down near lyme regis .
You off too Henry's? Heard lots of good things about that place 👍

Barmouth looks cracking there Will 😎
Was abit of a scorcher yesterday

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #567 ·
No i prefer wild camping (wild camping is the name of site not a car park 😂 )Henry's is nice but wild camping is always much quieter
Have fun bud and let us all have a look (y)
Ps bloody boiling here in Coverack before 8!!!

·
Registered
348 Posts
No i prefer wild camping (wild camping is the name of site not a car park 😂 )Henry's is nice but wild camping is always much quieter
Have fun bud and let us all have a look (y)
Ps bloody boiling here in Coverack before 8!!!
I'm heading down to Henry's in July Stu, any other must do places while i'm down there...?

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
Some cracking pics guys, need to get back to the coast for some soul goodness. Think I'll book a longer weekend and head down to the south coast in the next few weeks 🤙

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #571 ·
Definitely get yourself down to kynance cove and visit the cafe there bud you can drive but its a reasonably short walk along the clifs from Henry's
"Kynance Cove Cafe, Cornwall" Kynance Cove Cafe, Cornwall
Oh and if you like a nice icecream you could pop for an hour at roskillys farm in Coverack a short drive away "Welcome | Roskillys" Welcome | Roskillys
I wouldn't necessarily call it the best day of the week(as they advertise it)but there's also Flambards theme park in helston
"Things to do in Cornwall Flambards Theme Park in Helston" Things to do in Cornwall Flambards Theme Park in Helston
And depending whats going on sometimes nice to sit for an hour in the public viewing enclosure of culdrose navy air base (y)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Oh and if you like a nice icecream you could pop for an hour at roskillys farm in Coverack a short drive away "Welcome | Roskillys" Welcome | Roskillys
I wouldn't necessarily call it the best day of the week(as they advertise it)but there's also Flambards theme park in helston
"Things to do in Cornwall Flambards Theme Park in Helston" Things to do in Cornwall Flambards Theme Park in Helston
And depending whats going on sometimes nice to sit for an hour in the public viewing enclosure of culdrose navy air base (y)

Much appreciated, Thanks mate... (y)

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #575 ·
Much appreciated, Thanks mate... (y)
No problems
Smugglers chip shop in the village was nice last time i had some there (but 2 years ago )
You definitely need to follow the signs in the village to Annes pasty shop there awesome (y)

561 - 580 of 846 Posts