VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1301 - 1320 of 1330 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
I'm, still suffering from wheel lust ...anyways ya can't be cutting trees down their view is ok with 'em in.....well I could bare it,just about..man you lot are picky :p

Stu I'd love to work on a house like that.................I try every day to stick 'em together really well mate the absolute best I can do every day ,which is damn hard. when one isn't terribly proud of the product.... I do wonder if they'll be standing when the lad or lass has paid out the mortgage .it's a crust I guess

but I like what you do more:(

·
Registered
13,852 Posts
I reckon cornwall is a fab place ,you are very lucky to live and work in such an awesome location Stu :cool: .
Although when its blowing a hoolie and rain coming in at 45° being exposed on the roof of that place wouldnt be so much fun 😁

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,305 ·
Thanks guys 👍
I do feel lucky to live and work here ( most of the time )
Sun and the moon here this morning!
Sky Plant Window Building Branch

Lucky to live in yhe uk too and waiting to see some more of it next year
Have only managed to get as far as Somerset in the past 18 months !!!
Sky Atmosphere Ecoregion Water Plant

·
Premium Member
4,510 Posts
Some stunning views there all, unfortunately I've been working my barn doors off so not had the chance to go anywhere, poor old van has been neglected too :(

Had planned to give her a good clean yesterday but the weather turned, on the plus however it makes for stunning morning views...

Sky Snow Natural landscape Cloud Plant

1301 - 1320 of 1330 Posts