VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is it with this forum and some of the people who use it ? Seems that someone gets offended by anything thats put on here - whether its a joke or a remark about the value of a van, interior of a van etc etc.

Maybe we should ask for a joke moderator, photo moderator, pc moderator - you name it moderate it. Lets all take a vote and if we all have the same view on a particular subject then it can be posted for all to see. God forbid people have different opinions.

Rant over - bye bye T4 Forum! (for tonight anyway I:)

·
Registered
309 Posts
i havent been on here that long really but in my time ive noticed some people just lookout and search for an arguement and something to moan about is life not hard enough?

·
Registered
711 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Rant over - bye bye T4 Forum! (for tonight anyway I:)
Still logged on then Rasp: Rasp: Rasp: Rasp:

I'll put myself forward for the job of joke maker, not moderator if thats okay *<:)> T: *<:)> T: *<:)> T:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL: yeah I keep looking to see what people are saying.I:

I like the moderator moderator moderator idea though.

I'm going now thoughRasp:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Im offended by this post
Im offended by the idea of a moderator
Im offended by the idea of a moderator to moderate the moderators
Im offended by people who are easily offended especially when said offendee's are quite often offensive in detailing why they are offended and are particularly offensive to the person (s) or offensive about the previously mentioned offendee, who 99% of the time isnt trying to be offensive but understands that their post may be offensive to some but its only made worse still by the offenders who actually dont know they are being offensive because they are genuinely so nice (or dumb, but that may be offensive) that they have no idea what offensive means. It is for this reason that i try to offend everyone equally so that i cant be stereo typed as a particular kind of offender but more appropriately known as a universal offender so that everyone may feel equally offended by me thereby removing the worry that someone may become offended that i havent offended them because im to busy offending everyone else who are actually easily offended. So to that end if anyone would like to be offended by me or has been previously offended by me but wish to take further offence to my posts then please let me know and i will be more than happy to offend you via PM (i know the abreviation PM will offend some of you as its generally short for Prime Minister) so that any offensive material i may post doesnt offend anyone who doesnt want to be offended but could possibly be offended by stumbling across the offensive stuff i posted so as to offend the particular individual who wishes to be offended. If anyone is unclear of what im saying or is offended by my post please get in touch, i wont be offended, i will merely explain as in offensively as possible but without making it so simple that i becomes offensive for other reasons what it is that im actually trying to say about offensiveness.

Im would also be offended by sexual harrassment but since ive only ever sexually harrassed other people and have never actually be sexually harrassed i would say it would probably be offensive to comment on something so offensive without the correct level offensiveness being inflicted upon me.

Thanks for you time.T::D

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
So you'd be fucked right off if i called you a cunt then phil *<:)>

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
So you'd be fucked right off if i called you a cunt then phil *<:)>
Only if you slipped the word "little" in there somewhere. Besides Chippy ive had to become a cunt just so i can get along with you and Uncle Chas.

Ps did i say something offensive cos im sure this was in the pub a few mins ago????

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Only if you slipped the word "little" in there somewhere. Besides Chippy ive had to become a cunt just so i can get along with you and Uncle Chas.

Ps did i say something offensive cos im sure this was in the pub a few mins ago????

I couldn't say Fucking or Cunt in the pub I:

plus i noticed that the thread starter was a member of the WFC so was hoping it was okay I:

I'll trim and move back if ya like fella, Just wanted to call Phil a little Cunt is all T:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Back again I:

Lord Farquad you are one offensive er! A: I did enjoy reading your rant - makes my rant look like a gay hissy fit. Oh done it again - apologies to any rug munchers or back door bandits. D'oh! Think I have offensive tourettes:*

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Back again I:

Lord Farquad you are one offensive er! A: I did enjoy reading your rant - makes my rant look like a gay hissy fit. Oh done it again - apologies to any rug munchers or back door bandits. D'oh! Think I have offensive tourettes:*
Just woke my little girl up i was laughing so loud.

·
Cornwall Massive
2,838 Posts
What is it with this forum and some of the people who use it ? Seems that someone gets offended by anything thats put on here - whether its a joke or a remark about the value of a van, interior of a van etc etc.
Oh dear - did someone not like you having an opinion dude?... That's NEVER happened on here before... I:
LOL:

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Is it ok if I mention that over opinionated, pseudo politically correct cunts really fuckin' bore me?

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Oh dear - did someone not like you having an opinion dude?... That's NEVER happened on here before... I:
LOL:
I preferred your original post Al, or did you not want to offend anyone ;)

Is it ok if I mention that over opinionated, pseudo politically correct cunts really fuckin' bore me?
the dance floor is your moi lubber T:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts