VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 250 Posts

·
Administrator
428 Posts
Thanks Philip.

As a long time member / contributor I ask: Does the forum now belong to VerticalScope Inc. Canada ?

www.verticalscope.com
Yes, Verticalscope would be the who owns the AutoGuide.com network and now vwt4forum.co.uk as part of that network. I live and work in Toronto Canada. Long or sort term, I will answer your questions all the same. Your pedigree has little bearing on how I will respond.

-Phil

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
Yes, Verticalscope would be the who owns the AutoGuide.com network and now vwt4forum.co.uk as part of that network. I live and work in Toronto Canada. Long or sort term, I will answer your questions all the same. Your pedigree has little bearing on how I will respond.

-Phil
Thanks Phil, your honesty is refreshing ~ a new hand on the tiller is welcome.

The three musketeers are rather quiet now...

Onward and upward :ILU:

·
Administrator
428 Posts
If I could only afford to own one of each of all the vehicles represented on our entire network. We would need to build some kind of giant automotive arch to store them all with no time to enjoy any of them. I live in the center of a big concrete jungle so vehicle ownership for me personally is not in the cards at the moment. I have a wedding coming up that needs to be paid for before I can consider all the other overhead. In theory if the parking laws where more lax here I might be able to acquire a t4 and just live in it.

-Phil

·
Administrator
428 Posts
I personally share an interest in keeping communities happy and running well. We have a lot of sites on our network and if I spent all my time on here as a member I would have little time to work on any of the other duties I have across the network. My presence here is in now way expected to be a burden on your experience. I am mostly here to make sure the lights stay on so you all can continue to share your passion without interruption.

-Phil

·
Administrator
428 Posts
Will we get some gear now a banner or shelter flag some thin would b nice
I will add this to the suggestions.

Toronto is a nice city Phil.

I was over in April 👍

It's a shame you weren't on board sooner we could have had a beer😉
If you come back I will buy a round for sure. The city is usually great, for the next few weeks with the pan american games happening the infrastructure that runs the city is a little messed up making my typically short commute not so short. Otherwise its a nice city and even nicer when I can get away to places with a little more green and a little less smog and humidity.

-Phil

21 - 40 of 250 Posts