VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Great van .. I've just got a 2014 shuttle in silver ... the mods I'm listing out are very similar to what you've done already so it might have a twin across thew world soon :)

can i ask where you got the front bumper/ spoiler/ grill from .. very nice!

also the panels look very neat - darn! Just bought myself a set of Thule bars yesterday to mount mine on ... might need to reconsider that choice, those rails look much better as the hide the side profile of the panel.
Hi Si, i Cant remember where i got the front spoiler from its 4 years ago now, from memory i think it was from tradevanaccessories.co.uk.
I'm about to take it of the van due to the height of my van now its lowered on B14s....i'am going to fit a sports line spoiler as it will give me better clearance when parking by curbs and over speed humps....(Ouch) i've had it repaired so many times now.
The badgless grill was from Travelinlite.

regards
Patrick

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Shame the photos aren't showing, going off the comments and your avatar Patrick it would appear it's impressive.
Hi Pete,
I have just created a new album, must admit ive not done as many pics of all the items ive added, ie: remote control EBERSPACHER Airtronic D2 diesel 12v Heater, All the wiring for the additions like USB sockets at the rear for charging over night, the 3 stage B2B charging system for the leasure batteries = 180 Amps under the double front passenger seat.

Anything you want or need to know about converting a Shuttle just ask Pete

Patrick

21 - 25 of 25 Posts