VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought Id ask you all about those little things in life that get your goat and the things that crack you up without fail - here goes

Gets my goat - squeezing tubes from the middle :c: little c:c

Cracks me up - little kids hurting themselves (I know its mean - cant help it) LOL:

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
G.M.G. Those who pull out of the side road right under you...then proceed to slow down! ! Not forgetting the pratts in the centre lane of an otherwise empty motorway.

C.M.U. Anything on the C.C.T.V. cameras relayed by those nice Plods to prove they don't all sit in laybys.......

L.W.F. (Luverly Warm Feeling), Looking at the price of Runner beans/butternut squashes in the supermarket when the allotment is groaning with both.......Cheers, Tony.

·
Registered
416 Posts
gets my goat : people who say they are speechless - then spend 5 minutes telling you just how speechless they are. I:

cracks me up : gangsta rap - gangsters don't sing f:c ing songs, they rob folk - sell drugs, steal cars & beat the f:c ing **** out of wimpy ass singers LOL: LOL: LOL:

·
Registered
902 Posts
G.M.G - The price of Diesel, the way this country is going to rat****, the amount of foreigners allowed to waltz in and claim all sorts of taxpayers money, working my **** off all week and being worse off than some lazy Jeremy Kyle watching sponger.

Now you've got me going - I'll stop now before I burst a blood vessel.

Laugh without fail - bottom burps, people tripping over, Jethro, my children's jokes - Why did tigger look in the toilet? To find Pooh. Very immature and daft but hey that's me!

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
GMG - people/work colleagues/staff who have no common sense.
- people who lack respect. Esp. the ones who park in the Disabled spaces outside my shop.
- lack of manners. They cost nothing.

CMU - having a drink with my best drinking buddy.
- watching the 'best of youtube' podcast everyday.
- the ingenuity of my 'foreign' staff in explanation. Its often spot on.

·
Registered
353 Posts
when people press the button to cross the street and then cross straight away and you got to sit at an empty set of lights on red just looking at an empty road, such c:cs!

funny thing- when chavi kids showing off ride as fast as they can on there bikes up curbs, smack there backwheel and it flips them over the bars and they hit there face, funniest thing ever hahaha

·
Registered
902 Posts
when people press the button to cross the street and then cross straight away and you got to sit at an empty set of lights on red just looking at an empty road, such c:cs!

funny thing- when chavi kids showing off ride as fast as they can on there bikes up curbs, smack there backwheel and it flips them over the bars and they hit there face, funniest thing ever hahaha
Now that is one thing I'd love to see! Film the chavi kids next time for us all to enjoy!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
pisses me off......that i am more qualified and do better work than my two brain celled ,humps his mother, still lives at home (at 40)will never move out supervisor

cracks me up ...chavs gettin owned. and bein really sad when im on the door and doin borat impressions to people.......your face is ugly..................pause..........naaat
sounds sad but is funny as hell (girls dont mind odly enough):ILU:

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
As an HGV driver, pulling out to let someone join a motorway and have them slowly accelerate up ur inside and leave u starnded in the middle lane! (Although i find an indicator and left hand down a bit puts the ******* up them enough that they jump on the brakes!!!)

And as for makes me smile, ORANGE GIRLS with dyed blonde hair and black roots, fat girls in shell suits, 3 wheelers, T25's, any fibreglass polish spoliers on chav mobiles etc etc etc

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Is it wrong to be thinking YES!!!! Totally deserved you [email protected]?ing little Wa?<kers?

In that first clip the [email protected] must have got his bones crushed - totally serves him right for mindless vandalism and how thick must he have been for not seeing it coming!

Hopefully in the second clip those girls got to sense knocked into them.

I'll be showing these first two clips to my sensible 8yo daughter just to ram it home that she had better not ever get involved with [email protected]>ts like that and this is one of many reasons why.

Maybe I'm missing the point and it is pure sarcasm, but if I cant see it then I'm sure as hell your average chav wont - What is that latest Kaiser Chiefs record all about! HOW BLOODY IRRESPONSIBLE. On about cool to know nothing, skiving off school and other negative behavior! Its hardly suprising the country is going to the dogs. I wont buy another one of their records again - the bunch of bloody chavs!

·
Registered
691 Posts
I bet the boy in the first clip was just acting up to peer pressure......nothing new.....wouldn't wish that amount of pain on any youngster....perhaps if his local council hadn't cut youth funding for the 10th year running he would have been doing something else more positive..........

another thing that gets my goat is people/media spouting :c about knife crime
just how many kids died last year exactly????
we suffered 58,000 casualties on the very first day of the battle of the Somme.......
which was a big party organised by the grown ups.......... :c:c...
I'm glad when I was a teenager we got some respect.....it's probably why we gave some back:ILU:
(rant over) Rob :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
GMG - When people park so close to the van door that I can't open the door to get the
babies car seat in :(

CMU - Everytime my husband stubs his toe, not sure why but the more i try not to laugh
at his obvious pain the funnier it gets LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
758 Posts
GMG
People who hit my pride and joy with their doors in tesco car park and then say "its only a van" to their passenger before noticing i'm sat in it :mad:

LOL

the look of worry on their faces as they walk toward the store because i'm now leaning on my van's bonnet right next to their car (i'm a big fella). i'm not going to damage it while they are inside - but they don't know that! I: most times they come back and move it to the far end of the car park. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts