VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

Been on this site for a while drooling over your all your camper conversions but never posted anything. Myself and a friend bought our van many months ago and thought we would give it a go ( I mean, how hard could it be!:bh ). The hours and money spun way out of control and we went back and forth between love and hatred with this van H:. I don't have any photos of it as we were converting it unfortunately but we did all the units by hand and I think it came out pretty good!

Just a shame we can't keep it as we have run out of money, but I thought I would show you lot before it's gone. Maybe I will one day convert my works T4 (for cheaper)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ooops!!

Can you see the pics now. I don't have a clue how to work this forum and I wasn't trying to sell it here (hopefully I have already got someone interested). I'll delete the writing if I need to and someone tells me how to do that

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers v-dubz, me and my mate figured it would take 4 weeks max to achieve this, just a little naive took more like 14 and double the money!! Not entirely sure what wheels they are Blackydog, got them 2nd hand from a dealer but I think they were from an Audi s4. We were going to go for some cheaper ones but when we saw these we knew they would make the van T:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
very nice van

its a fine edged sword, make the van too nice and its worth a fair whack of money, in todays market its nice to have the money in your pocket

now i am making my van too personal, so it will not appeal to many, so it will not fetch to much money, thus i keep it ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
unfortunatley my mates had a great opportunity to go traveling so he could do with the cash and I'm without a job at the moment and as you lot said it costs alot ( in our case double what we first thought! ) but I might one day get to changing my work van but keep it a bit simpler spec

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Just come across it on ebayT: not a bad price. If I was in a position to buy It be a strong contender. Seen a straight van on there with just carpet lining in the back £6,999:eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cheers, it's hard to judge what price tag to put on it as they vary wildly on ebay. We already droped the price once as we thought we may have been asking a bit to much at the start but Im glad you think thats a good price T:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts