VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Nice,but the overriding issue on wheels seems to be load ratings. If you have a T32 seems that wheels (at least proper load rated are like hens teeth). I think would look good though.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice,but the overriding issue on wheels seems to be load ratings. If you have a T32 seems that wheels (at least proper load rated are like hens teeth). I think would look good though.
Hi Pyth, according to 1 company i contacted so far for a quote (wheelbase) yes they are load rated & suitable for my T30 which i have. They also come with 101 rated fullrun tyres.
After some more research & Maybe in the new year i might ask santa for a late xmas prezzie?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Speak to John at Wheelbase, he knows his stuff. Nice wheels defo. I've got a T32 and its really starting to fffff me off trying to find a) Wheels I like and b) wheels load rated. I've got a £2K budget and still struggling !

If you like them and they fit, go for them !! Otherwise you will end up in "wheel purgatory" like me !

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Not had a great experience with full run tyres, mk5 golf sidewalls split after 8 months 5000 miles, always run at correct pressures.:eek:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok than ks for the heads up guys...... if i go for them i will see what other tyres are on offer. Dont want that happening to me, or worse the wife for when shes driving it......... which is most of the time :(

I was just thinking these would be better than the economy tyres which they offer to start with!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I'm liking these at the mo in 18's with 235/50/18 tyres.
I'm hoping having this size.... will not affect the speedo, what are your thoughts? Has anyone on here got them & if so, would you show me what they look like on your van.

Hi cak what you have there is what looks like a copy of a Lenso conquista 4

Got these in 20s on mine in the matt black with diamond cut....

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Speak to John at Wheelbase, he knows his stuff. Nice wheels defo. I've got a T32 and its really starting to fffff me off trying to find a) Wheels I like and b) wheels load rated. I've got a £2K budget and still struggling !

If you like them and they fit, go for them !! Otherwise you will end up in "wheel purgatory" like me !
Sorry bud but with a 2k budget you should have no probs really finding load rated with good tyres to fit a T32. Take a look at merseyspeed mate. For half that you can have mine.I:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sorry bud but with a 2k budget you should have no probs really finding load rated with good tyres to fit a T32. Take a look at merseyspeed mate. For half that you can have mine.I:
The reason I budgeted a fair chunk for wheels was so that I could find some really good rated wheels with decent tyres but I struggling to find what I'm looking for. I'd rather spend alot less if I can.

How come you're selling yours, those Blazers you had looked the dogs dangly bits ! Your van looked amazing with those. Local wheel/tyre shops keep trying to talk me out of using 20"s, saying the ride is awful. To be honest I'm getting to point where I may just stick the new Sportline 18"s in black on and be done with it, I'm proper fed up now.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
I'm very happy with them but there's alot of black not really what i planned.Trouble is you don't get the full piture till there on.I may just powder coat but thought as they were off see if anyone was interested and then just pick up some more. Can't understand your local tyre place the 20's ive got on at mo are a great ride but i prefer the 22's ride but it's personnel choice some like it and some don't. Theres alot of guys been asking about sportlines.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts