VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This years event is three days and three sleeps, you can turn up on Thu afternoon (15th Aug) and Camp through to the close of the event on Sunday Afternoon (18th Aug).

Prices for the event will go up on Beaulieu’s ticketing site by the weekend.

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-events/club-rally/t4-rally

Prices set by Beaulieu are irrespective of 1, 2 or 3 nights. For the Entire event then:

£15 Adult
£7.50 Child (Under 5's free) 5 to 17 years old is a Child
£30 Camping Unit

So for a family of four with two kids over five 2x £15 + 2x £7.50 + 1x £30 = £75

For one person in their Van 1x£15 + 1x £30 = £45

Once your on site, this includes access to the Museum, show halls, stately grounds and gardens – and not forgetting the Monorail.

The rough plan for the event being
Thu Arvo/Eve – Get installed
Fri Day – Visit Museum and Explore
Sat – Pirate Cruise, Pirate Games, Water Fight, Party
Sun – Show and Shine, Awards, Trophies.

Rest assured, the above list will grow massively the nearer the event gets !!!

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
There is no additional charge for Forum Shelters and the kids thing is 15 and older.

I'm sure it will be fine, if there is any question about this on the gate, I will be on the end of a radio, tell the guy to give me a buzz ok T:
excellent cheers bud,T: the jolly boys are looking forward to this:D

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
There is no additional charge for Forum Shelters and the kids thing is 15 and older.

I'm sure it will be fine, if there is any question about this on the gate, I will be on the end of a radio, tell the guy to give me a buzz ok T:
He's gonna be 15 on the 8th of August LOL:

·
Registered
57 Posts
We are new to this so have a couple of questions,
What facilities are there, are dogs allowed and are you able to go off site
Cheers sandie

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi new to this so a few questions, what facilities are there, are dogs allowed and can you come and go off the site
Thanks sandie

·
Registered
57 Posts
Look on uk campsites, we sometimes stay at harrow wood farm bransgore, i think its about 20 mins from there,
Sandie

·
HORACE
1,589 Posts
Tried every way we can with all credit cards but all it says is an error has occurred, giving up with this one now :bhd:bhd:bhd I have no patience for computers or office staff :(

1 - 20 of 121 Posts