VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hi Kev

Just heard back from Beaulieu

Happy to report the e-ticketing server has been sorted out and anyone who wants to purchase tickets can do so anytime now.

Also, I have had clarification of Child ages, under 5 free and between 5 and 17 is at Child Rate ok T:

·
HORACE
1,589 Posts
Hi Kev

Just heard back from Beaulieu

Happy to report the e-ticketing server has been sorted out and anyone who wants to purchase tickets can do so anytime now.

Also, I have had clarification of Child ages, under 5 free and between 5 and 17 is at Child Rate ok T:
Many thanks Jimbo, tickets are on the way T:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Wow, this event sounds awsome :D

We've not had our van long and are looking to go to some shows this year. Been to Beaulieu before, loved it and my sister lives near by so good opportunity to visit her too :)

Got a few questions, some might seem obvious but never been to anything like this before:

Is it for T5's or just T4's? (Beaulieus site only mentions T4s)

Can you put up an awning or tent next to the van inluced in the £30 camp fee?

Guessing cooking will be allowed as most campers have them on board but what about bbq's? (our van won't be fitted out as a camper in time)

Will we be moving our vans to a different area of the park to display them during the days or will they remain where we camp?

Can we leave the grounds in our van at any time during the weekend?

Can we turn up on the Friday or Saturday if needed? ( not sure if I'll be able to get the Fri off work)

Sorry for so many questions and appologise if this info is already available somewhere else and I've missed it.
Cheers, Steve.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Just paid up by E-ticket on the site, no probs there.
Another Wight isle Van heading across the pond Jimbo.
Looking forward to it, oooh, does this mean my name now goes red I:....

Steve W....

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Wow, this event sounds awsome :D

We've not had our van long and are looking to go to some shows this year. Been to Beaulieu before, loved it and my sister lives near by so good opportunity to visit her too :)

Got a few questions, some might seem obvious but never been to anything like this before:

Is it for T5's or just T4's? (Beaulieus site only mentions T4s)

Can you put up an awning or tent next to the van inluced in the £30 camp fee?

Guessing cooking will be allowed as most campers have them on board but what about bbq's? (our van won't be fitted out as a camper in time)

Will we be moving our vans to a different area of the park to display them during the days or will they remain where we camp?

Can we leave the grounds in our van at any time during the weekend?

Can we turn up on the Friday or Saturday if needed? ( not sure if I'll be able to get the Fri off work)

Sorry for so many questions and appologise if this info is already available somewhere else and I've missed it.
Cheers, Steve.

List updated with the following
Chicster57
T5Steve
Steve W

Yes it is for T5’s as well as T4’s and if you keep it to yourself, the occasion other VW has been known to sneak in :eek:)
Yes you can put up and awning – space is the one thing we are not short on
Cooking & BBQ’s are fine, but not directly on the Grass – we are in the middle of the New Forrest at the end of the day, don’t wan to be remembered for burning down most of Hampshire
Yes you can come and go as you please – once you exchange your ticket for a wrist band
Cheers
Jimbo

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just got our tickets really enjoyed last year can't wait for this one, you say well behaved kids and dog no problem, wife on the other hand not sure law unto herselfH:A:

·
Registered
155 Posts
What's the cost if you want just to visit, I have a T4 but I'm not showing off the van yet.

Is it just the Adult + Child ticket price.

Thanks

Ken

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hi there,can somebody attend the Beaulieu T4 T5 fest if they dont own a transporter.Cheers.
Oooooh, I think we could make an exception :D Besides we have a couple of Bays and T25's and several other Non T4/5's booked in.

What you coming in there ... come on, don’t be shy ?

If you get asked ar Beaulieu on entry, say Jimbo said it was ok (I will make a note of this)

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
What's the cost if you want just to visit, I have a T4 but I'm not showing off the van yet.

Is it just the Adult + Child ticket price.

Thanks

Ken

Hi Ken

For entry for just the day (Not camping), your best bet would be to come in through the front entrance with the general public.

If you want to attend, but your van's not finished, don't feel you can't bring it along - I should think over half the van's there will be "Work in progress" I know mine is T:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi Ken

For entry for just the day (Not camping), your best bet would be to come in through the front entrance with the general public.

If you want to attend, but your van's not finished, don't feel you can't bring it along - I should think over half the van's there will be "Work in progress" I know mine is T:
So i can just order my tickets minus the camping van fee, sorry i don't want to so if i just want to visit thats 1 child 1 adult= £22.50 right.

Ticket Information

Admission Event ticket

Camping per van/tent £30.00

Adult £15.00
Child £7.50

21 - 40 of 121 Posts