VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought id start this off for the t4 owners that live in and around tidworth of which there are a few of us T: maybe sort some cruise out or a chance to meet up and chat some time:*

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Rich, no one will go if you there buddy........ Ha

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
I know mate.T:

·
Registered
350 Posts
am close by rich,, have spotted a few arnd here! not everybody waves though so wondered if they were REAL DUBBERS!!! lolI:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Nope not in tidworth! civvie village near amesburyI: so far have seen a yellow t4 with chequers on side n dayglow yellow grill,,,royal blue t4,,sandy coloured t4 and red t4!!! mines white with yellow flowers dangling from mirror ,windows n rs6 alloys. you spotted me yet?T:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope not in tidworth! civvie village near amesburyI: so far have seen a yellow t4 with chequers on side n dayglow yellow grill,,,royal blue t4,,sandy coloured t4 and red t4!!! mines white with yellow flowers dangling from mirror ,windows n rs6 alloys. you spotted me yet?T:
think so it was a few month back i was at a junction next to the pub in a little village out the back of bulford which i cant remember the name of and one went past comming from lark hill heading in the direction of salstice park well you cant miss me to be fair and im usually parked up just off the road between shipton bellinger and tidworth where me and some civi guys are building some bike tracks

·
Registered
350 Posts
wld u happen to mean rose n crown or stonehenge inn?? i do pass throught the route!T: will look out for you!
Al

actually i think i may just remember?? possible u were approaching junction with pub to ur left? u got a bike rack or have one at the time?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wld u happen to mean rose n crown or stonehenge inn?? i do pass throught the route!T: will look out for you!
Al

actually i think i may just remember?? possible u were approaching junction with pub to ur left? u got a bike rack or have one at the time?
i was yes about 4 weeks ago i think

·
Registered
350 Posts
dont really know of any local to here bud, but know there are a few who meet out wimborne way and bournmouth area! like to try get to the shows when we can but they have come to an end now! still up for camp outs when the opportunity arises... even though its getting colder...BrrrrA:A:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dont really know of any local to here bud, but know there are a few who meet out wimborne way and bournmouth area! like to try get to the shows when we can but they have come to an end now! still up for camp outs when the opportunity arises... even though its getting colder...BrrrrA:A:
im deff trying my hardest to get my van ready for camping next year i have a nice big stack of stuff waiting to get fitted when i eventually get a chance

·
Registered
350 Posts
Know what you mean fella,,, i couldnt wait to get mine all fitted out a couple of yrs back,,now ive gone n stripped it all out:eek::eek: just to make space for the bikes!I: got me a bongo seatT: ready to chuck straight in though just as soon as i get all the materialsetc needed for install!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Know what you mean fella,,, i couldnt wait to get mine all fitted out a couple of yrs back,,now ive gone n stripped it all out:eek::eek: just to make space for the bikes!I: got me a bongo seatT: ready to chuck straight in though just as soon as i get all the materialsetc needed for install!
sounds good im starting to build the cupboards this friday i plan to build around the bike rack i have already put in A:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok so ive just moved into a house in amesbury with my other half and wondered if any one might be able to recommend any decent garages around amesbury/tidworth

·
Registered
360 Posts
Is there any life at all in Tidworth?

My mate Mark owns MSM services in Tidworth, he's a general mechanic but he was big into his VW's in his youth. (he had a cracking Red & white Baja Bug many moons ago).

Give him a ring on 01980 842 484

1 - 19 of 19 Posts