VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone in the Norht Wales area have a tidy black or orange T4?I:

We're getting married in Sept, & I know that nothin wud please Bryn more than to turn up to it in a T4 :ILU:

So, I'm on the look out for a friendly T4 owner to help us out! Orange cos that's the colour for our wedding (Bryn has a KTM motocross bike - orange!) or Black cos orange ribbon wud look cool on it!!

Ours is yellow, so we'll use it for the bridesmaids & Mum etc A:

wud luv to hear from any1 able to help Rasp:

Wedding day is Fri Sept 18th
Claire
ps, not told Bryn!!! LOL:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
What a great idea

My friends got married last year, and they used my T5 for the Bridesmaids and a lovely splitscreen for them,

Made great pics

The loved my T5 so much, They have just bought it to replace there T4 LOL:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is exactly the sort of look we want for our weddingA:
Can't think of anything better, or that says more about us as a couple than turning up in a T4:ILU:
Here's hopin that someone can help us T:

·
Registered
517 Posts
hi mate as mentioned in my p.m !! here is a pic of mine !!! if you wanna use it have a look at it !!!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Exactly the sort of thing I was looking for, just need you to be extra generous with your time now, for two T4 lovers who are getting married I:
Claire

Ps Still looking for a black one though!!! T:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, thanks to T4-4 eva, Bryn will be turning up to our wedding in style, in Eddie & Sharon's wonderful orange van!!! Big thanks to you guys!!!T:

The bridesmaids will be going in our yellow van (which Bryn is putting new back doors on this evening & the new seats tomorrow!)

So, I'm hoping that someone will help me out with transport for me! Ideally either a black or a white T4/T5.

If any generous owners are out there, and able to help us on Friday 18th September, it would be very much appreciated!!! We're getting married at 2.30pm in Abergele on that day (don't fancy walking in my dress, & turning up in a posh car isn't really my style LOL:, would rather b in a loved vehicle!!!)

Fingers crossed,
Claire

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dates in my diary. Still on the look out for the Black or white t4. May even white wash the Blunderbus for the weekend lol

Guy
Ur a star Guy! We might have to take you up on that 1 LOL:, how much whitewash do u reckon it would take? LOL:LOL:

I'm sure that there will be someone out there who will feel sorry for me dressed in a wedding dress I:

Claire T:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts