VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a 455mile round trip via tidytransporters. Had all 5 windows fitted in a day, done a great job at a good price. Clean, excuse the pun, and tidy. They were honest and helpful from the start, re-bonded, spot welded and trimmed, not many companies do this. Would defo recommend and worth the drive. Came away with a rear tailgate spoiler as well! Looking forward to an intercooler.:)T:A:

·
Registered
564 Posts
not 100% on that but my mate has one and he can,t get his on as it overhangs were you you hook up the rack on the back of the van but i might be wrong Rasp:

·
Registered
324 Posts
If its a fiamma or same style bike rack, then the spoiler won't fit as these type of racks hook over the tailgate or barn doors. I don't think it would be to hard to slightly modify the spoiler to fit around the rack but would involve two cut outs from spoiler to fit. Or there is another option, get a bike rack that clamps onto tow bar. But personally I do prefer the fiamma rack as its fit and forget, so me personally would mod the spoiler or fit roof spoiler

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't need to worry about this as I already have a tow bar and a rack that fits on it. Mmmmmm, nice spoiler!!! My worry is what colour to do the van!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts