VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please explain to me why people feel its ok to tell you one thing and do another......my oh was waiting in all day today for some bloke to come and buy her golf cabs and never even bothered to turn up, what makes people think it is ok to waste peoples time...ok rant done, feel better now :*

·
Premium Member
4,810 Posts
Can someone please explain to me why people feel its ok to tell you one thing and do another......my oh was waiting in all day today for some bloke to come and buy her golf cabs and never even bothered to turn up, what makes people think it is ok to waste peoples time...ok rant done, feel better now :*
Yeah I agree what is the matter with people

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers mate, its getting there slowly,hows things your end ??

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
I hate waitin around for anyone especially meter readers or parcelforce etc etc
Worst is when your trying to sell something and waiting for a dreamer to turn up and try and knock the price down,they turn up later than they say and then tear strips of your sale item and leave it when you wont knock the price down.
Once i had a potential buyer try and take money from me because he didnt like what i was selling and wanted money for the petrol he had used to come and view it,i told him where to stick it or i was gonna whoop his A$$ where he stoodLOL:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts