VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Can someone advise the best garage locally to Leicester that will do a good job on a Timing Belt and Aux Belt Replacement on my 1.9td transporter?

I was considering doing it myself, however do not have the time at the moment! I live nr Hinckley, so Leicester, Coventry, Nuneaton etc are all suitable.

Gareth

·
Trade Member Plus
1,965 Posts
Anyone able to help a newbe.....??
Hi Chap,

i can recommend someone in market harboroughT: SR Parr Automotive Ltd a guy called sid 01858 465470 hes in a new unit near the train station area and works saturdays, so could perhaps do while you walk into the town ctr?

If its the right area and you do ring him, make sure that you mention that ive put you onto him and he will look after you, he does all the work on my T4 and the T5, plus our carsT:

cheers

Jay*<:)>

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I'm with jay!!!!! Parr auto care do our servicing and mot's.
They not local to you tho but cambelt isn't an area to scrimp on. Iv been down that road!!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

I shall give them a call in the morning as it is just going straight to voicemail at the moment.

Just got a quote from an authorised VW garage for £249 for the timing belt and aux belts which seems fairly good.....

Hmm

Gareth

1 - 5 of 5 Posts