VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone bought one of the chemical toilets for sale in Aldi/Lidl ? Are they any good? Where do people store them?

·
Registered
132 Posts
i have one, it's not from aldi but it's pretty much the same, it fits nicely under the back of the cannons forge bed (in a big plastic bag), does mean i have to open the back doors to get it out, but it doesn't get used much!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just seen that there have been 12 views in 10 minutes....jasus. Any more comments ?

·
Registered
505 Posts
I've got the Aldi one and it's in my rear kitchen in a box. I sit on the box to cook, no raising roof, and it's just the right size. Not used it, it's for my wife in case of nighttime need in winter but it's just the same as Porta Potti.

·
Camper Crazy
123 Posts
I store mine in a box that can be secured to the back of the passanger seat base
for travelling and as a extra seat when cooking in the van or as a extra seat in the awning
when up:cool:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
We bought one from Lidl a couple of years ago. Got a real surprise when the instructions were for a Thetford (Probably the best portable loos made). Seems this is just a rebranded model (and about half the price). Brilliant bit of kit and worth it's weight in gold if the toilets at Vanfest are like last year! :eek:

·
Registered
362 Posts
I store mine in a box that can be secured to the back of the passanger seat base
for travelling and as a extra seat when cooking in the van or as a extra seat in the awning
when up:cool:
love the thought of that sitting on the cr??per cooking your breakfast lolLOL:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts