VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
The bed and roof alone would cost the asking price... Do your research look at all different ads, you'd struggle to buy a 2007 panel van for that money.

If it looks like a dog, barks like a dog, it's usually a dog ....

·
Special Rapporteur
10,087 Posts
The original scammer listing (gracie-lynn) keeps getting reported, taken down and then relisted. Originally their listings had more photos where you could see the registration numbers, but they've now cropped and chopped them so you can't.

As others have pointed out, the seller is registered in Lewisham, but selling vans in Brum and Dunbar. Classic scam - dozens of them turn up every day on Ebay.

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
I too nearly fell for one of these scams , saw the pics and fell in love ......stupid :no. Lesson learnt and no cash down T:

Keep looking mate .
so did we....... it was the "i am in the army and the vehicle is in Portugal bla bla" .....when I asked where he said Carveiro, we have actually been there a couple of times so I said "oh, I have friends just down the road so they will go and have a look at the vehicle for me" ...... never heard from the barsteward again....:eek::eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts