VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
........But I've got one at last, as you can see I've been registered a while J:

The hell that is ebay turned up a T4, 2.5 TDi SWB with 46k on the clock, after a month of looking.

Pick it up Saturday from Devon, shame I live in Nottingham :eek: Lot's to do to get it how I want it.

The three rear seats will be coming out when we get home with it. Off camping in it Saturday night :D

Cheers,
Whatton :cheers

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Welcome to the forum from sunny Devon T:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks again for the welcome. I'm not new to forums, I was a mod of a motorbike forum so I know what it's like seeing new people appearing all the while and it's easy just to ignore them.

Got a head full of fold up beds, gas bottles and leisure batteries at the moment. Bikes were so much easier.

Hope to get it done by Christmas as I fancy New Years Eve camped by a Loch in Scotland with my lovely assistant Lizzie T:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Welcome sweet looking bus , you must post some more pic's when its how you want it , but it looks like a great place to start . Be cool and safe journey Exbear

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome sweet looking bus , you must post some more pic's when its how you want it , but it looks like a great place to start . Be cool and safe journey Exbear
Thanks, I'll do a thread on the conversion, just not sure which bit of the forum to put it in? There seems to be "how I did It" threads all over the place :) All make good reading.

Up at 5 in the morning to pick it up. It's going to be a long drive in Lizzie's little Smart car, I sold the Touran today :eek:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi Ya,

Great taste in Van & adventure, I've been down to Morocco a few times with Tim Cullis and just got my self a T5 See newbie GSADV1

Welcome to the forum

Steve

1 - 20 of 20 Posts