VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big shout and a massive thanks to WIll and his crew for getting, cutting and fitting my 2 tinted side windows...top job!

Van dropped off, job done and picked up the following day...Bish, Bash and Bosh! Plus some free advice thrown in so much appreciated!

Although my missis when dropping me off said.......I thought it was the drivers side you were having done....er yes dear, just the drivers side! DAM IT! thankfully i wasnt in the car with her driving home!

Cheers again Will. Ill give you a shout on that bumper and those VW badges (maybe even strike a deal?)

Stu (looks like the next job is new sticker designs for the side)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Saw your van down Will`s today when looking in on mine, nice and straight base van... did ask Will if he was going to put the stickers back on from the cut out LOL:

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
top job by a top bloke T: A:

will you be at the meet sunday then ?

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
no worries mate. there will be more....better faster, stronger.... but you did forget to put my inside handle back on and I have one of your alan keys.... result!
LOL Thats my best allan key:eek: i left it there just to be helpfull so you can put it back onLOL:

You will have to come back then mate, ANd bring some of those cnc'd bits we spoke aboutRasp:

·
Registered
339 Posts
nice job mate, will and his crew fitted my windows, and lowered my van , both great jobs, i went over last week, and paul from the bodyshop next door to tidy t's got rid of the dents in my back doors, another top job, comes well recommended T:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts