VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big thanks to Jay and his team at Xtremevan/Autosparks A:A:A:

Ordered some kit yesterday from them and its arrived today, great comms via the forum and on the phone T:T:T:

Only problem tho, its gona be Easter by the time I've unwrapped the packaging I:LOL:LOL:

Thanks Jay I'll bring you a tin of baked beans to Dubfreeze :ILU:

http://www.autosparks.co.uk/

http://www.xtremevan.co.uk/

·
Trade Member Plus
1,965 Posts
hey thanks for the comments guys, its just good to know that peeps are happy with what we offer and how we offer itT:

Im looking forward to those beans, it might be the first meal that ive had for a while, ive re soled my kids shoes with some old tyres to get a bit more life out of themI:

Thanks again chaps

jay:ILU:

·
I have noticed I can't spell
6,177 Posts
hey thanks for the comments guys, its just good to know that peeps are happy with what we offer and how we offer itT:

Im looking forward to those beans, it might be the first meal that ive had for a while, ive re soled my kids shoes with some old tyres to get a bit more life out of themI:

Thanks again chaps

jay:ILU:
That's cause your one of those anti social Jetski -ists that burn petrol to make noise LOL: LOL: LOL:

So a weekend fun is at least £2000 (£1 per decibel hour) LOL:

(Sorry Jay) Rasp:

EDIT (opps so is Jimbo) Jet skiing is the sport of kings

·
Trade Member Plus
1,965 Posts
That's cause your one of those anti social Jetski -ists that burn petrol to make noise LOL: LOL: LOL:

So a weekend fun is at least £2000 (£1 per decibel hour) LOL:

(Sorry Jay) Rasp:

EDIT (opps so is Jimbo) Jet skiing is the sport of kings
I only wish:(, no more sking until summer of next year:(, the surgeon wont even allow me to ride a bike, by the time that i get on that ski it will be a classic and no such thing as freestyleLOL:LOL:LOL: by that i take it you are a jet skier?, Abi who works for me has been over and had a goT:, give her credit, she kept trying until she could stand up, but then she was very tired (the polite word for it) LOL:LOL:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts