·
Registered
2,215 Posts
course it is, but its still funny if we don't think about it too hard

the banners ypu could see what would happen but still very funny

·
Registered
14 Posts
I will probably get shot down with this comment, but I seriously think that this show has had its day (I think Clarkson is a idjit tbh)...I watched the Xmas show and as others have said it was so predictable and managed...millions of people love it and I do have the choice to turn it off, so as I say...just my view

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
made me wanna buy a mini again lol

i watched it and enjoyed it, but it is predictacle and staged but still funny

·
Premium Member
4,627 Posts
to me the only good bits were the scenery and the credits at the end.

some say the specials are all the same format, and that it is now old and tired...

and on that bombshell

·
Registered
49 Posts
I love top gear. Often find myself watching the repeats on Dave so i love it when a new one comes out.
But i will agree with many that it has lost its sparkle. Didnt find myself laughing as much as usual i.e the Vietnam special.
Cant see me ever not wanting to watch it mind. It just needs a bit of a re-think to bring it back up to the high standards it set for itself a few years ago.

Oh, and Clarkson for PM!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Top Gear in general passed it's sell by date years ago - it needs a serious re-vamp - why oh why are they STILL doing star in a reasonably priced car - boringggg.... and all the "fake" stupidity and fake mis-understanding things.... all these jokes have a shelf life and these should be in the bin out the back of the BBC

This years Christmas edition was terrible - nowhere near as good as the South America and Vietnam episodes

·
Registered
687 Posts
its very staged but i'll probably still watch it. The best bit was the mini - wish we still had ours :( good scenery too!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
At least it wasn't a repeat, my gosh the BBC are becoming so predictable..........same old rubbish again and again. I find Fifth Gear more enjoyable these days.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Top Gear in general passed it's sell by date years ago - it needs a serious re-vamp - why oh why are they STILL doing star in a reasonably priced car - boringggg.... and all the "fake" stupidity and fake mis-understanding things.... all these jokes have a shelf life and these should be in the bin out the back of the BBC

This years Christmas edition was terrible - nowhere near as good as the South America and Vietnam episodes
I agree... l like the trio, but this was full of old jokes that have been redone...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts