VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unbelievably a second movie has been commissioned to commemorate the 2011 Tour de France

But for those that need a history lesson click ici

Tour de France 2011 (bikes still optional)
The Movie II

(I'm sorry but that's still a snappy title)​

Breaking news.​

Part 1: A Reindeer, a ramble and a round up.

Part 2: A bus, a bear and a bottom.​

Part 3: A problem, in Pinner, with polish.

More breaking news

Special technical credit goes to T4Chippy for help with the uploading, I guess that makes him "Best boy".​

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Part 1: A reindeer, and ramble and a round up.

Is now showing at a cinema near you now! Oh alright on the first post of the thread.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Excellent Alan, but I would like to correct you on one point. Darren will not be allowed to even sneeze near me when this baby is born!!!
Keep em coming that was so funny.

·
Registered
392 Posts
A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:

Watch out Steven Spielberg and Danny Boyle - there's competition now I:

Still unsure if we are able to make the trip but loving the build up already T:

Keep 'em coming LOL:

·
Super Moderator
3,400 Posts
Still unsure if we are able to make the trip but loving the build up already T:
:eek: Ah guys, hope you can make it, won't be the same without a real Keith!!!!!!:D And where will we be without the frisbying skills of the lovely Diane:D Jesus you two were the closest we have to responsible adults, how will we be allowed in the pool now!!!LOL:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You're right BB, that would leave us Keithless this year.
With potentially, no real Keith :( and not forgetting we appear to be without imaginary Keith this year too.

Do remember though, that this particular "responsible adult" smashed his fingers up, diving in to the toddlers pool, after we had
"responsibly" returned home......... LOL:

·
Super Moderator
3,400 Posts
You're right BB, that would leave us Keithless this year.
With potentially, no real Keith :( and not forgetting we appear to be without imaginary Keith this year too.

Do remember though, that this particular "responsible adult" smashed his fingers up, diving in to the toddlers pool, after we had
"responsibly" returned home......... LOL:
LOL:True enough alan and there was the slightly worrying insertion incident on the beachLOL:

Could have been worse though

that would make your eyes water, :eek: And in real Keiths defence he did wait till we had gone to act in a manner totally befitting a tour participant:D

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
At least he didn't get chucked out one night early, like Shuke I:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
"Part 2: A bus, a bear and a bottom", is now on the first post of the thread. :eek:

·
Registered
392 Posts
"Part 2: A bus, a bear and a bottom", is now on the first post of the thread. :eek:
Cheap laughs in a Ahay! movie - who'd have thought LOL:LOL:LOL:

Forgot about that beach photo too LOL:LOL:LOL:

As for "responsible" adults..............
not sure whether I will be allowed in a pool again, but always willing to sneak in when the "lifeguard" (swim trunk police) is not looking.

We now have a dayglow frisbie so it would be a real shame not to come along - especially as the trip will be a bit light on Keiths. Will see what we can manage

Keith (real)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Cheap laughs in a Ahay! movie - who'd have thought LOL:LOL:LOL:

Forgot about that beach photo too LOL:LOL:LOL:

As for "responsible" adults..............
not sure whether I will be allowed in a pool again, but always willing to sneak in when the "lifeguard" (swim trunk police) is not looking.

We now have a dayglow frisbie so it would be a real shame not to come along - especially as the trip will be a bit light on Keiths. Will see what we can manage

Keith (real)
You'll be missed if you don't come but we understand the reason why.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts