VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Mr Impis works at a Nationwide Auto MOT centre [as a driver]. He tells me that new laws governing MOT requirements mean that from now on, if you have a tow bar on a vehicle, there must be correctly working wiring for indicators, lights, and no. plate,

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Towequipe have all the wiring, (plug and play), and a new hazard switch, (for the additional dash warning tell-tale in dash), for about £15.

They are running down their T4 stock, down from approx £90. I paid £20, boo-hoo. But once you buy you get access t a free help line.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
they only test the towbar electrics if you have the new 13 pin euro style plug not the normal old style 7 pin plug from 2012 but all towbars are subject to a visual check but they are not suppose to touch the setup it just visual

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Towequipe have all the wiring, (plug and play), and a new hazard switch, (for the additional dash warning tell-tale in dash), for about £15.

They are running down their T4 stock, down from approx £90. I paid £20, boo-hoo. But once you buy you get access t a free help line.
just been intouch with them , nothing like it ????? cheapest ordinary wireing kit approx £ 40 ,

1 - 20 of 23 Posts