VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got this with our van and never used it. It has a cast thing that bolts onto the towbar then two metal poles slot into in to hold the bikes.

I am passing this on because a neighbour just gave me a genuine vw t4 tailgate rack and i thought, pass on the karma:DT:

It is in East Sussex and i can bring it to T4 Fest if anyone wants it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
MAte bit off the topic but where did you get that bummer protector from???? Could do with one of those. Got an R reg multivan myself :)

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some details on my build thread but basically i made a cardboard template then bought some deck tape froma skateboard shop. I cut it to size then peeled off the backing and stuck it on. You will need two decks worth and most places sell it off a roll. Cost £10 and have had it on there since i did the paint and its still like new.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Do I understand your location right - you're VERY South ?

Damn why is the good stuff/offers always so far away ? lol. Great deal for someone :D

Mike
:ILU:

·
Registered
129 Posts
I presume the verical bits are removeable so you can open the rear door without unbolting the whole thing each time?

If so and if it's still available I'd love it please - will be working in Hastings on Weds / Thursday this week so could maybe collect then?

Thanks, Kerry :D

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I presume the verical bits are removeable so you can open the rear door without unbolting the whole thing each time?

If so and if it's still available I'd love it please - will be working in Hastings on Weds / Thursday this week so could maybe collect then?

Thanks, Kerry :D
Yeah they just lift out. Next week is fine, i am in Battle which is on your way out and inT:

Give me a toot to sort out when and where 07730435551 01424775090

Oh and when you get the chance, pass on a freeby to someone elseT:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yeah they just lift out. Next week is fine, i am in Battle which is on your way out and inT:

Give me a toot to sort out when and where 07730435551 01424775090

Oh and when you get the chance, pass on a freeby to someone elseT:
certainly will try to keep the karma going A:

many thanks for that, I'll call you to arrange a convenient day / time.

T:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts