VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All

Been designing this for the back of my T4 headrests, you are more than welcome to use if you want!

PSD available if you want to adjust for your own purposes, just PM me.

Optimus :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, glad you like it - as you can see I had a late night designing it!

Woken up this morning though and thought it might be better without the 'S' so here's an alternative;

My T4 'Optimus' is being decked out as a Transformer, hence the inspiration :ILU:

Pics coming soon although the red, blue and silver paint job can't be afforded until next year :(

Cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I know, ...my girlfriend is fitting the curtains today that have been in the making for the last couple of weeks, and then reupholstering the seats in the next couple of weeks so maybe I'll stick some up later today and then update once the seats are done...

Bit gutted actually as never got round to taking photos when Optimus was a bog standard panel van :-(

Will be selling the T4 design as an iron-on transfer in different colours on eBay, then people can put them on seats, cushions, t-shirts, curtains, etc etc...PM me if interested! You can tell me what colour you want :) so don't be restricted by the metal colour shown so far H:

Cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks again people, at least it now seems worth it that I spent my Friday night doing this :eek:

As for the option of Trans4mers I did think about it, but the idea is to make it as close as possible to the whole word 'Transformers'...to maintain the original (well, latest movies :)) logo design...I'm sure I could design the alternative though if that's preferred!

Let me know if you can't find them on eBay, I don't think I'm supposed to put a link to it on here, I guess that would land me in trouble with the mods?!? :*

We have one on the back of the middle headrest and it looks sweet and the other colours will be going on cushions - thanks to my girlfriend as my sewing skills leave a LOT to be desired ;)

Cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PM'd you dude T:

Thanks for the tip - changed ebay heading to make it easier to find now I think A:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts