Is this a great addon for a van ?

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here it is A:

This is something I found but are still a bit unsure as to where I will stick it on the my T5, oh ! I have two of them.

For a size comparison :

And in it's own glory. T:

·
Registered
711 Posts
I have one on the front, I have put blue LED's in the eyes ( on an independent switch)

Paul

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Paul, NICE van.
Show us a pic with the led's on ..... seriously..... please.
On making this post it was a bit of a pis* take to the lesser majority of 'do gooders' on this site.
But your response is a slap in my face, (in a VERY kind way)
It is SO GOOD to see other people with the crazy and querky ideas rolling around in my head.

Can't wait to see it's eyes alight !

·
Super Moderator
5,171 Posts
Steve, turn your flash off next time cause the reflection off your bonce is a bit bright! Lol!

I like the T4 with the badge, nice to see something different. Might do the same but make the BLUE LEDs flash on and off!

Might make it stand out a bit more, what do you reckon?;)

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
I like the T4 with the badge, nice to see something different. Might do the same but make the BLUE LEDs flash on and off!

Might make it stand out a bit more, what do you reckon?;)[/QUOTE]

Oh Jay what have you said now;), i'm sat waiting for the old bill to read this one and start with the legal jargon. H:

Would look good thou. I:

·
Super Moderator
5,171 Posts

Might make it stand out a bit more, what do you reckon?;)

Oh Jay what have you said now;), i'm sat waiting for the old bill to read this one and start with the legal jargon. H:

Would look good thou. I:[/QUOTE]

In the Marines I was tought that the best form of defence was to attack!

Have that:D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Paul & Mel
"I have one on the front, I have put blue LED's in the eyes ( on an independent switch)"

I have been thinking about your idea, and to that end have bought some RED led's and will use them for the eyes !
But still undecided as to where they are going on the van - But they are going on :cool:

Also will use one of the Red led's in passenger door - like the one in the drivers door, lock indicatior.
Just need to read up on how to wire it up, must be easier as door card is off and under going modification.

See my pictures in this post - leatheret and carbon fibre skinning. "Carbon Fibre DIY Kits "
http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=231989&goto=newpost

1 - 12 of 12 Posts