VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pictures of the changes and progress made over the last 3 years with my van. It's been slow but worth the wait. I delayed getting the bumpers colour coded and spoilers fitted, as it was quite expensive, but it was 100% worth it as it looks completely different. I wish I had done it sooner now to be honest as I am really happy with it. The van was also MOP'd which has restored the dull paint and markings from the Jungheinrich livery.

In a nutshell then. Interior all insulated, sound deadened (wish I had bought more sheets for the floor) and carpeted. Thankfully, it was lined with some cheap ply when I bought it so I just used that. Got some arch boxes off ebay and screwed them to some batons which I had fixed to the ply. (Great for resting beer on :) )

Alloys, 30mm springs, window in sliding door and fake window on opposite side to match. Front and rear spoilers with front splitter. Gutter rail for awning and that's pretty much it. (I have since carpeted around the thresh-hold for the tailgate and it looks much much tidier, not pictured as I could only submit 10)

Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side-view mirror Wheel Vehicle
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Mode of transport Automotive exterior
Automotive design Engineering Machine Aerospace engineering Motor vehicle
Automotive design Machine Office equipment Space Engineering
Automotive design Vehicle Head restraint Air travel Tints and shades
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Trunk
Wheel Car Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Cloud Sky
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Window Grille

Premium Member
You can add comments to add more pictures bud馃憤
Looks a really smart transformation that you've done on the van!
Was it an ex builders van or along the same sort of lines as that?
What else do you have planned for the van now you've got the inside all sound deadened and carpeted up?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was one of these mate.....

I am thinking sidebars, black or chrome though I am not sure.

Perhaps colour coded mirror cowlings and a badgeless grille. As for the interior, I think I shall leave it as it is. We do go camping in it and just throw in a couple of z beds and a stove.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Premium Member
You've done lot of work to get to this point!
I would say colour coded wing mirrors would look really smart actually馃憤
As for side bars, I would go black if you're debadging the grille, and it would match the front splitter as well!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts