VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all from a newbie, I have an 08 LWB Transporter and desperately need to have some rear seats fitted. I've been quoted various prices but one chap who does conversions has said to have a look for some 2nd hand ones and he will fit them as for obvious reasons it will work out cheaper. I want the removable seats but try as I may I can't find any 2nd hand. So my first query is...does anyone have a double set with all floor fixings for sale or can anyone point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Lee

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just done a conversion & taken out 3 rear removeable seats. Come out of a 1999 LWB T4 - presume they would fit a T5 but may be a bit old looking for your posh 08 model. 2 outside ones are ok but back of middle folding one in need of a bit of attention. Floor nub thingies had to be cut off to fit new floor so they are not available.
Have a look at the "before" pics on my profile to see them in the van.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
try Colin, Oxford T5 on here, as that what he does T:
Thanks for that!!
I currently have a lhd place cloth double quick release rear seat. This will fit to the nearside ie behind passenger seat. Many people prefer to fit them on nearside as you can still put kitchen units or long items down the offside without affecting your passengers. I also have belts, quick release floor brackets etc.
Colin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts