VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys any one got any furniture in their vans from these guys? Any reviews good or bad, I'm looking at getting some of their flat packed full side units as they are one of the cheapest I have seen, but does cheap mean poor quality!
Any advice greatly recieved T:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi jimsbluebell, Thanks for looking at our kits. Hopefully one of our happy customers will let you know how they got on too but I can assure you we do not scrimp on quality. The reason we can offer them at the price we do is because we use a CNC machine that precisely cuts the kits for us, to our specified design using CAD. You can also check out some of our happy customers on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/TranzWagon. If you're local to Cornwall you're welcome to pop in and see some of our work. Let us know if you have any questions...:)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi jimsbluebell, Thanks for looking at our kits. Hopefully one of our happy customers will let you know how they got on too but I can assure you we do not scrimp on quality. The reason we can offer them at the price we do is because we use a CNC machine that precisely cuts the kits for us, to our specified design using CAD. You can also check out some of our happy customers on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/TranzWagon. If you're local to Cornwall you're welcome to pop in and see some of our work. Let us know if you have any questions...:)
im sure they are top quality it just seemed really cheap for a full side of units! im more than happy with cheap dont get me wrong!! do you supply beds as well? 3/4 width to fit the next to the units in a t4? and if so how much would i be looking at crash tested and upholstered preferably! Cheers!

·
Registered
31 Posts
We use Smartbeds for our conversions. Their Evolution model is fully pull tested and we feel one of the best on the market. It sells for around £1500 for basic model (though would need to confirm exact amounts once we knew what you are after). We tend to use 3/4 version though they do a full size too. We can order it for you for cost and fit here for £150, or you can order direct from them.

Just a thought, we're selling on an ex-demo kit for our new Classic Deluxe range for T4 & T5 which may be of interest. Haven't advertised it anywhere yet and new will probably retail for around £750ish. We're doing this for 649.99 incl shipping (excluding appliances, seats and our lovely sign) at the mo and its the only one we have. Pics below are of the T4 version but its pretty much the same but in Carbon finish.

Let us know if you're interested! A:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh god!!! now this is teasing me!!! i have just booked the van in for a pop top end of next month let me have a word with her in doors tonight and i will get back to you i think a pop top and new units might = a certain part of my anatomy being chopped off i will have to see if i can sweet talk her tonight!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just out of interest how much minus the shipping i actually manage a courier company so could possibly get it collected.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Haha, reading this is like one of those blatant advertisement agency ploys companies use on the trains and tubs in London. Actors are employed to talk about the product just above normal voice level on crowded trains to subliminally advertise their products.

All we're missing here is Barry Scott and we'd be away.....

Seriously though, units look nice.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Hahaha, That's exactly what they would say.................

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
unfortunately the chocolates and flowers didn't work on the wife last night! so i will have to wait until next month to purchase some of your units but i am sold on them they look the business and the price is very very good!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Oops, sorry Jim, that wasn't a reply to you! That is a shame... The T4 kit just sold but the T5 one is still available. Let us know if you manage to wear her down! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts