VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
Recently I decided to have a trip around the Europe (to see the places without people)
So, can I be sure that I will be involved into trading (it's forex trading) in any place of the Europe?
What's your trading experience, have you ever tried trading while traveling?
I hope trading won't distract me from traveling, so I could enjoy traveling :)

·
Want Electrics? Go Wildebus!
8,096 Posts
Hello
Recently I decided to have a trip around the Europe (to see the places without people)
So, can I be sure that I will be involved into trading (it's forex trading) in any place of the Europe?
What's your trading experience, have you ever tried trading while traveling?
I hope trading won't distract me from traveling, so I could enjoy traveling :)
Don't tell me. Your second post will somehow mention a website perfect for use to go and visit to do some Forex trading. Amazing!

And for my next trick, I will predict the sun will rise in the .... EAST tomorrow (same level of predictability there)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't tell me. Your second post will somehow mention a website perfect for use to go and visit to do some Forex trading. Amazing!

And for my next trick, I will predict the sun will rise in the .... EAST tomorrow (same level of predictability there)
why do you think so badLy of me ? :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think we have to act now. I mean, now it could the perfect time to change your life. You could invest and you can try trading. The prices now are growing and going down every hour so the only one thing you have to do is to pick the right moment to make an investment. But with all that, you have to pick the right trading platform to do that. You can easily find a scam and you will loose all your money. I am a trader with a huge experience in that field. I am trading for a couple of years on Investous CFDs Trading, and I think this is the best trading platform I've ever seen. I think, if you want to start trading, you will never find a better place then Investous

·
Want Electrics? Go Wildebus!
8,096 Posts
I think we are still waiting
I'm sure it won't be too long... looks like it could be the classic double-act ...

Bill: I'm going to do this... any suggestions
Bob (who joined just to answer the question): Funny you should ask this. I use www.spam-site.com for that.

Short time later .....

Bill: Thanks Bob, just what I was looking for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts