VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Planning a few days in Newquay the week running up to Vanfest.

Has anyone stayed at the Treloy Touring Park? www.treloy.co.uk

Looks ok but would appreciate any feedback before I send off my booking.

Cheers

Guy

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Judging by the lack of response I guess nobody on here has visited Treloy.

Anyway plans may have changed. I have recently been advised to avoid Newquay and look for somewhere else in the general area. Any suggestrions?

Guy

·
Registered
140 Posts
I run a lot of fund raising events down here in Cornwall involving dog walks, people often come form all over the country and I have no hesitation in recommending Trebellan at Cubert, not too far form Newquay, but far enough not to be involved in it, if you know what i mean.

Web site is here

A bit of shameless advertising, our next fundraising/dogwalk is 12th July details here, http://www.englishspringerwelfare.co.uk/#/coming-events/4534068150

·
Registered
472 Posts
ive been to treloy not a bad little site,not a great deal to do for kids etc,but its ok if you just want a clean, quiet site to stay on,the food in the little site cafe is nice too

·
Registered
105 Posts
Always been a fan of Porth Beach Tourist Park (www.porthbeach.co.uk). Just outside Newquay. so if you want peace you've got it but if you want some 'action' the town's a 5min bus ride/drive.

The sites flat, clean, nice kids play park and has a great shower block. There's a pub & shop just outside the entrance and the beach is over the road.

·
Registered
281 Posts
First camping trip i stayed there 5 years or so ago. Was a nightmare, kids screaming at 4 am as they came out of the caberet.
Further up the road - 200 yds, is trebarber farm, quiet, not the same facilites but much nicer stay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts